Matthew 18:3 (NKJV)
3 and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.”
- We need to come to God like a child waiting to hear from their Daddy!
- Children remind us of how God wants us to live.
- We get so busy with life that we fail to renew our minds with the Word of God.
Isaiah 55:9 (NKJV)
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways,
- The world tells us to only consider ‘you’, but God says in Jeremiah:
Jeremiah 17:5 (NKJV)
Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength, whose heart departs from the Lord.
- God wants to re-father us and renew us in the spirit of our minds so that we begin to think like God.
- Our minds are brain washed to do it ourselves.
- Believe the words of Jesus. He says to come to Him and He will give your rest.
- The devil brings life against you. He wants to steal your child-like faith.
- The devil knows God more than us, so we need to learn more about God.
Joel 3:10 (NKJV)
Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’
- Confess your weakness to God and then you will become strong in Him.
- Our God is great. He will do anything for you if you will trust Him.
- In the movie Captain America the bullies attacked him just like the devil tries to rob you of God’s best for you.
- When life knocks you down – bring the Word of God and trust Him that He has all the goodness for you because you are a child of God.
- What do you think about Jesus, don’t keep Him a secret.
- You are more than a conqueror
- Get back up again and don’t quit.
- God will do it. It will change your life.
- Be someone who refuses to quit. Jesus says you are a winner.
- See yourself as God does. Ask Him to show you who you are.
- Share about the goodness of God to others.
Philemon 1:6 (NKJV)
6 that the sharing of your faith may become effective by the acknowledgment of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.
- Acknowledge Him in everything you do.
John 14:27 (NKJV)
27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 15:11 (NKJV)
11 “These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.
- He has given you joy, so get back up and declare the Word of the Lord
- God has said you are mine. Get up and speak about the love of God.
- God is awakening the seeds of the Word.
- Ask Him to help you.
- To those who ask, He will freely give.
- What do you want from God? Speak it out to produce the promises of God. Ask Him to show you the miracles, healing and breakthrough.
- Live in God’s very best.
- Don’t make judgement calls from what happens in your life.
- Get into the Word of God and get back up after a knockdown.
- Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil.
- You will never grow unless you get out of your comfort zone.
- There is no end to God’s love.
- We get a new comfort zone when we step of our old one.
Psalm 115:14 (NKJV)
14 May the Lord give you increase more and more, You and your children.
- He promises to increase you and your family more and more.
Proverbs 4:20 (NKJV)
20 My son, give attention to my words;
- Attend to His word. It will cause you to prosper. God wants you to succeed.
- The devil thinks the Bible is boring and tries to persuade you that it is.
- Get out of the flesh, don’t go backwards.
- God wants to move you into a better place.
- God’s radical great love for you will set you free.
- He woos you back to Him. He still loves you no matter what.
- It sets you free. You don’t have to work hard to earn a sticker of appreciation. God already put a sticker on the chart when He sent Jesus to die for us.
- He came for all so we could have the faith of a little child and trust Him implicitly.
- Remember whose you are. Confess whose you are.
- The key to breakthrough is the sacrifice of praise.
- God gave Jesus up to the Cross so that you and I could be made right with God.
Hosea 4:6 (NKJV)
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
- We are ignorant of God’s ways.
- The people of Israel disobeyed God because of the hardness of their hearts and their unbelief.
- Your faith will become effective when you confess what God says about you.
- The flesh is the way the world operates.
- Serve God and be confident in His ways.
- Faith is like a mustard seed – water the seed by speaking the Word of God in the situation.
- God put life in the seed of everything. The seed of life – sow it.
John 6:63 (NKJV)
63 It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
- The promises of God are found in the Word of God.
- Words are seeds.
2 Peter 1:2-4 (NKJV)
2 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, 3 as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, 4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
- Faith is released by what you speak. Words release life into every situation.
- Get to know the promises of God.
- Live like Him, enjoy good things in life.
- Jesus had NO unbelief that is why He saw the manifestation every time He spoke the Word.
- Grow in the fullness of God, put the Word of God in your mouth and speak out God’s Word. Water the seed.
- Delight is in the Word of the Lord.
- Increase in His ways. Rid yourself of unbelief.
- Perfect love casts out fear, sorrow, bitterness, unbelief.
- God wants your whole life.
- You are so valuable to Him.
Suggestions for Discussion Questions
- Do you get so busy with life that you fail to renew your minds with the Word of God? Discuss ways that you can remedy this.
- The devil knows God more than us, so we need to learn more about God. Do you think this statement is correct?
- How many times do you make judgement calls from what happens in your life?
- Faith is released by what you speak. Words release life into every situation. Is it easy for you to do this?